Providing Much More Than a Meal
- are often the only contact our clients have all day.
- provide a warm smile and a caring attitude.
- are a safety check to help ensure our customer’s well-being.
- serve as the eyes and ears of Meals on Wheels, often alerting the organization to clients that may have additional needs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- Use of personal vehicle
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Must pass background check
- Complete volunteer training orientation
Community Cooperative’s Meals on Wheels Program Covers all of SWFL
Meals on Wheels volunteers deliver to homebound loved ones, friends, neighbors and those in need throughout SWFL and south routes cover neighborhoods in Bonita Springs, North Naples and Estero.